quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012

Leverage your potential

In my life I always sought for different experiences that could develop me as a human been, both in my personal and professional sides. When I met AIESECers in 2010, I knew that I have just found the group of people that I needed, besides from developing ourselves, our aim would be to make a better world. My role in AIESEC started in ICX of AIESEC Joinville, in Brazil, which is an office that makes me extremely proud of because of its people. Together with them, I was able to create a positive impact in society, make long lasting friends and learn a lot.

Working for DHL is also something that makes me extremely proud of. We are part of an international environment with outstanding people and the company is always concerned about social issues, as we can see by its programs GO GREEN, GO TEACH and GO HELP. The experience has allowed me to increase my global network, to work with the latest business practices and to constantly challenge my limits and myself.

Besides from that, being around 50 AIESEC trainees from all the parts of the globe, who become unforgettable friends, it is a great learning experience and a great source of culture exchange and mindset sharing.

After only 4 months in Germany and so many good moments, I already know that this is a life changing experience.

What are you waiting for?

https://www.facebook.com/leverageyourpotential


Um comentário: